My Nonna’s Easter Cannoli Recipe
My Nonna’s Cannoli
Growing up, I have fond memories of my Nonna. Eating her cannoli's at Easter time are one of my favorites. I hope you enjoy making my Nonna's Cannoli recipe this Easter❤️ Love, Amy
- 1 electric mixer
- 1 large bowl
- 1 mixing spoon
- 3 cups whole milk ricotta
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- dash of cinnamon
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate pieces
- 1/4 cup pistachio nuts, finely chopped
- confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 16 Ferrara Bakery Traditional Cannoli Shells
- Combine the ricotta, sugar, vanilla extract, and cinnamon. Beat on medium-high speed until smooth.
- Stir in the chocolate pieces thoroughly.
- Fill Ferrara Bakery traditional Cannoli shells with ricotta filling.
- Optional: Sprinkle ends of Cannoli with finely chopped pistachios. Dust Cannoli shells with sifted confectioners sugar.
- Mangia and Enjoy!